Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish they would of mentioned who will pay for the course. When I took the MSF it was well over a hundred bucks, I think it is over 200 now. It would be nice if they would inact something to deal with all the old farts driving 45' long RV/buses instead.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
My bike is my only transport, it cost 1800.00 dollars and my helmet is a Icon on bought from newenough.com for 64.00 dollars. My nighthawk insurance is a 100 bucks a year. Two hundred dollars is a lot to force me to pay when the largest threat to my safety is one of the thousands of car drivers with poor training, if any.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
This is misguided legislation, lets force a small minority of road users to get additional training. They should focus on making the majority of road users get additional training first. There are thousands of unlicensed, uninsured and untrained auto drivers out there that pose a much larger risk as a whole than an 18 year old with a CBR.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Thats not that interesting

The Europeans 462 million people are cramed into 1,674,444 sq miles. The U.S. population is spread over 9,161,923 sq miles.

These two situations are not really compairable. Yes, you are more likely to die or get an accident in a densely populated european city than in the middle of kansas. The German or British countryside is more akin to the outer suburbs of a large American City.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.