Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Actually there was one other article posted they haven't posted which was my favrorite It was Triumph's announcement of increase in world wide sales. Last week they announced U.S. sales. The source of the world wide sales increase (younger buyers) proves the GMP right again so that is probably why they won't post it. zawa, longride etc has been complaining again to Gabe...Don't know how many posts by kpaul the GPTB can handle apparently they are complaining again. Yet they Kook bash multiple times, mutiple ways, multiple threads by multiple GPTB members. I promised Gabe to bow out on when Kook bashing starts up.. Life ain't fair for the GMP.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Wrong Course

Nope I'll see if I can find it.. That wasn't it...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Never doubt the integrity of the GMP ( press release) yes the GMP is right again

"Together with Triumph’s focus on distinctive stylish design, it has attracted a significant number of younger customers. Triumph’s global customer research shows that over the last few years the proportion of customers aged under 35 years, buying a new Triumph, has more than doubled. This customer segment now represents almost a quarter of all Triumph’s customers."

Prehaps I have better search engines, alerts etc than you read more here

Also this also prove seruzawa wrong i.e. he said Buell sold more motorcycles than Triumph..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Agreed Excellent Point

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
orcyclist You nailed it.... you make a lot of sense.. "Oh, I forgot, it's America, land of the free and home of the stupid and home of the AMA. A really first class bunch of morons that campaigns against rational safety measures. Remember Florida still has no helmet law." Well said..You have my vote for AMA president and when can you start. P.S. I agree with you about the pilot thing I have 20 hours of pilot training from a long time ago. My goal is to start again.. I see the same similarities.. Also you may be to intelligent for this forum.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Excellent Post... Careful the GPTB will try to pound those logical thoughts out of your mind.. If they ask you how you feel about ksquid/kpaul, say he is an idiot.... That way your cover won't be blown..

kpaul

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Excellent point well said..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yep and they all star the same guy who runs around without a shirt on...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Name one thing..

I don't know what to tell you it's in the French and English versions.. IAbout your score kpaul vs seruzawa it is totally wrong. I was right about the war, velocity affecting energy in a crash, V Twins in racing, Ducati using a V-4 in MotoGP, W's reckless fiscal policy, dollar devaluation against the euro, sportbikes have better brakes than cruisers.. the list goes on and on... Name one thing seruzawa was right about and I was wrong.. You can't ....He was even wrong about interest rates and gas prices.... Opps I said too much now seruzawa will phone Gabe again and cry like a baby to get me off the site... You started it..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Never doubt the integrity of the GMP ( press release) yes the GMP is right again

OK I am sorry.. I must of misunderstood you.. Thank s for clearing that up.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Never doubt the integrity of the GMP ( press release) yes the GMP is right again

Nailed what?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.