Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW! My first post!!!

I can't read Italian, so someone tell me when the MGS-01 is going to be available in North America?? I love it!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
It became available last year. It was actually raced in Daytona and won the BoTT. There are still some for sale here in the U.S. and abroad. They are not street legal but some people have added lights and got them registered.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Just go for a long ride (get it?) on the Shovel. After that you'll be able to just dump the pile of loose parts in the corners and make room for that Griso.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I really like the Griso too, but I wish that the folks a MG had put the four valve engine in it like they had in the prototype. Even better would be a street legal version of the 1225cc engine found in the MGS 01.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I'd ride one first if I were you, I did the sit and bounce on one athe IMS last winter and was surprised how tight the seating position was. Don't look like it but it is.

Now the Balabio....That's more like it. That looks so good I'd park it in the house where the TV used to sit.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Google tranlations:

http://www.motoguzzi.it/servonline/news/dettaglio.asp?indice=232

How not to let sedurre from the shapes of the Griso, therefore far from all the others and near the dreams of every motorcyclist? Very rarely understood to feel the pulsations of a bicylindrical one also in front of a firm motion, but with the Griso it happens. Its extraordinary personality attracts an immense and heterogenous public therefore who Motion Guzzi has thought to render more accessible one motion already entered in the legend, equipping it of the propeller from 850cc, accredited Euro 3. Beyond that for the piston displacement, Griso 850 is distinguished from the greater sister also for some refines particular aesthetic like the black coloration of the chassis and the grey paint job of wheels and transmission to you. Griso 850 will be available at the price of € 10,990, in the colorations Red Run and Black Guzzi.
and

http://www.motoguzzi.it/servonline/news/dettaglio.asp?indice=230

Contemporary in the lines spinning from naked, the new ready Breva 850 is one motion to all. Ideal for commuting a city comfortable express and, Breva 850 is also means in order to escape from stress and to escape from the city. All those that serves in order to amuse itself indeed , thanks to one ciclistica studied for an easy and sure guide and to a bicylindrical propeller to V of 90° (Euro 3) that it represents understood it entire of the history a Guzzi Motion. Breva 850 will be available, in the fiammante Run Red livery and the elegant Black version Guzzi, at the price of € 10,590 $R-chiavi.in.mano.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Got 2 Shovels now. Picked up ad 82 FLH for a song. Just finished it up Saturday, and it's a pretty sweet ride. Plus I already have a pile of parts in the corners. All the spares!

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: New Buelzies. Guells?

Just 'cause they put that old lump of a Guzzi motor into a light good handling frame with the latest suspenders and braking doesn't mean that...wait a minute...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.