Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Call me Nostradamus..... The following messages will be about "Manufactured Lyfestyle" "Selling Out" "Buying In" "Following the Herd" "My bike is better than your bike" "Posers" and possibly the ever popular "Penis Size"

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does is pay off if you can actually start it or if you finish without the parts falling off?

Just kidding, but I couldn't resist - wish I'd kept my Sportster. Seriously, anything that presents motorcycling favorably is good by me.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I wonder if you will have to stand in line to play the game. Some games will be called Sporsters and they will be just for women, and some will be called Big Twins and they will be just for men, and just like bathrooms the line for Sportsters will be a lot longer. If you want to play an older used machine you won't have to stand in line, there will be plenty of those machines available to play. Of course there will be lots of cheap Japanese copys around to play if you don't care if people see you. When you play the Japanese machine you will think you are having just as much fun until a Harly machine player tells you differently and then you be unhappy with your Japanese game.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.