Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
MCN heard a rumor and had a pic of said bike on their site a while back. Don't have a link, sorry. Looked pretty bland... bland?!? From Honda?!? I *know*, such a shock...

If honda had ballz, they'd produce the NAS prototype... except with a conventional fork. Since they don't, expect everyone else to beat them to it and when they do eventually cave, for that effort to be derivative and completely unimaginative.

Why yes, I used to own a Hawk GT, why do you ask...? VTR, you say? What kind of range does it get with that airbox-cover-posing-as-a-gas-tank-which-was-one-of-the-biggest-complaints-about-the-original-Hawk?

Mike C, not bitter, not a bit

Still waiting for that Hawk replacement...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had my VTR naked while waiting for some replacement plastic. The side mounted radiators look much better than the cobblejob on that RC-51. I opted for the Speed Triple ripoff headlights though ("Speed Double"?)

·
Registered
306 Posts
There is a new Hawk GT already being sold for 4 years now...it's called the Suzuki SV650--and it also comes in a faired version so that the headache of adding a fairing to your race Hawk is no more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.