Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
69 Posts
Original Article:
http://www.motorcycle.com//news/new-ls2-leads-08-boss-hoss-line-up-69210.html

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article New LS2 Leads '08 Boss Hoss Line Up in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Maybe someone can build a bike with a Maybach 26 liter zeppelin motor, and finally shut up all the boss hosses. Call it Chitty Chitty Road Rash or something.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Cuddy,

How are you mending?

And how far along is the MSCuddy Post-Crash WAY-overpowered Road Warrior bike (Trike) project?

My Orthopod says I've got to wait until Mid-December to ride the bike again, maybe longer. It figures I'd schedule the surgery to completely screw up the best riding season in these parts.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Hey PR, what happened? Something go bad with the skeleton somewhere? Man, take it from me, that sucks.

Yeah, get this, after the Buell got totaled, Geico bought it back, so I cancelled the insurance on it. Then, about a week later, I got a letter from the DMV saying that they had suspended my license for two years because of no insurance on the Buell, a bike I didn't own anymore! So before I can ride/drive anything again, I've gotta straighten it out with the Calif. DMV. Like delaing with the Kremlin. And I had that nice '52 Bell Aire with the big V8 all lined up too...kripes.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Have you seen the show "Reaper" on "The CW" channel? A kid catches escaped souls, and delivers them to Hell's portal. Guess where? That's right, the local DMV office.

I suffered a "comminuted" fracture to my right forearm in May of '03. It failed to heal properly, and I had a second surgery the beginning of September to fix everthing. The Doc told me to stay away from vibration for 90 days. Good news - no lawnmower; bad news - no bikee.

That paperwork shuffle sounds like an easy fix. Grab the DMV pencilneck and show him the dates from the insurer and the accident report.

Then again, I don't know how you're gonna catch that lizard from your chair so you can drag him downtown with you.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
..wow, that sucks, must have hurt like hell all those un-healed years. Like in late '05 when I first got the City X, I had a prostate biopsy. The uruologist said no riding for TWO WEEKS! Man, that hurt even more than the biopsy. Get well soon dare bruddah.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.