Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Cuddy,

How are you mending?

And how far along is the MSCuddy Post-Crash WAY-overpowered Road Warrior bike (Trike) project?

My Orthopod says I've got to wait until Mid-December to ride the bike again, maybe longer. It figures I'd schedule the surgery to completely screw up the best riding season in these parts.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Have you seen the show "Reaper" on "The CW" channel? A kid catches escaped souls, and delivers them to Hell's portal. Guess where? That's right, the local DMV office.

I suffered a "comminuted" fracture to my right forearm in May of '03. It failed to heal properly, and I had a second surgery the beginning of September to fix everthing. The Doc told me to stay away from vibration for 90 days. Good news - no lawnmower; bad news - no bikee.

That paperwork shuffle sounds like an easy fix. Grab the DMV pencilneck and show him the dates from the insurer and the accident report.

Then again, I don't know how you're gonna catch that lizard from your chair so you can drag him downtown with you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.