Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
"A member of the Indian Army's motorcycling stunt team Tornadoes breaks through a wall of tube lights during an air show"

...why? How did they decide THAT was a cool stunt?

I guess I'd be a little more impressed if he was naked while doing that...

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
And look what he's riding! Yes, an Indian Enfield.

·
Registered
154 Posts
how did they decide that it was a cool stunt? because exploding tube lights a fricking riot.

As a teenager, I once discovered a huge stash of burnt out tubelights. They were out of a government building. Apparantly there wasn't an official disposal procedure with paperwork, so all the burned out ones went to the stash.

I grabbed one and started making like Luke Skywalker and broke it. a delicious combination of decompressing air going whabumf! along with the musical clattering of fine grade glass as it shattered. I went nuts. I smashed them all. lots and lots the first day, then started to ration them to make them last. Some of most deeply satisfying pleasure I've had in my life.

So a stack of tubelights, and drive a motorcycle through them? weeee! hahaha!

the indian army riding team is nuts. like this:

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/content_pages/record.asp?recordid=43604

201 men making a pyramid on 10 motorcycles, each of which was a 50 year old design and with all of 12-15 real hp (claimed 18).

·
Registered
156 Posts
Unless they use aged flourescents, which have been replaced in the light fixtures, it might get expensive.

If they have to use new ones, how about mounting them in polycarbonate tubes? That way the riders would most likely bounce off. Remember, the ride test bikes have already been written off by the manufacturers. And the owners of MO can pay the survivors' heirs some nominal amount..

·
Registered
323 Posts
Everybody knows those little things were not Harleys. Those were oil leaking girlie bikes. Folks with Harleys today have big fat loud slow bikes, you know...hogs. LOL Hey it's Friday gotta have a little fun. LOL

·
Registered
480 Posts
This,from a country where the poor are treated so badly,that some of them actually live in the sewers to keep them clean,they do something like this?.Now running thru a bunch of cows[which they revere],now that would have been something..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.