Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
11,482 Posts

· Registered
11,482 Posts
I'll check in from time to time, but it's sayonara now.
Sorry to see you go. I'm waiting for a bit longer, hope maybe something can be "worked out" with this ding-blasted forum.

I absolutely detest this BB-stylee forums; MO was the only one I posted regularly on - because I could "nest" everything on one page, and you could follow the conversation-tree. Even this "hybrid" style is a POS compared to the old MO forum.

I'm gonna tough it out a bit longer. Mainly, 'cuz I don't spend but the tiniest fraction of my time on here anymore (compared to before).

· Registered
11,482 Posts
My fav quote about one of the "Winners":

"Everything that could possibly be wrong with a web site is wrong with this one. Seriously. It’s so bad I can’t even come up with words to describe how terrible it truly is. If you designed a web site with the specific goal of making it so obnoxious that it drove people away, and with the secondary goal of making it maximally difficult to glean even the smallest iota of information about the products from the web site, this is the design you’d come up with.

It’s really, really, REALLY bad."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.