Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
No, but...

When they do articles on cycle rallies the photos won't focus on the overweight, sagging t!ts, stretched marked assed, trailer trash ex-strippers. Rather the photos will be of overweight, sagging man t!ts, stretched marked hairy beer gut, trailer trash pretending-to-be-ex-Hell's Angel.

So, you see, it will be completely different.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Women will be the next big driving force of motorcycle sales and equipment. Just check out who is sitting on the bikes at the motorcycle shows, and it's pretty clear that the industry would do well to get going on development in that area.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
"wil be"? Already are. I work with around 25 bike shops in Atlanta and every one of them have female sales junkies on the floor. Women are here to stay in the motorcycle industry and on the roads.

·
Registered
480 Posts
When my wife took me to a motorcycle club rally a few yrs ago,there was a cloud of dust and 25 black women rode up on everything from supersports to trikes and they were all ages.Women are here to stay and more power to them.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Interesting that 54% of poll respondents say they ride cruisers.

KP must have passed out in a pile of Krispy Kremes after reading that one.

How long till you start spamming their site with MoveOn.org links?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
New Business Opportunites.

Pink Armchaps.

Handlebar mounted make up mirror.

On the plus side. Now we can have women lead during bike rallies. No worry of getting lost since they have no trouble asking for directions.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I am a Dunkin Donuts guy myself. Krispy Kremes are too fat and sugar laden. I like the light and fluffy stuff from Bean town. I am sure Buz will use the site to try to get dates. Buz you have to move on, Double D Dorthey is happy with Bubba. Face it you didn't have the goods for her.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
If you hang around the Dunkin Donuts store then you must know an awful lot of cops! I'm surprised that you'd ever get a ticket with all those connections on the force.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
"Women are here to stay and more power to them."

I hope so. The most inattentive car drivers are women and those that drive the most recklessly are men. The reckless bike riders (male) eventually weed themselves out of the population. Women? - the jury is out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.