Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

4,129 Posts
If you're looking for light kits to "legalize" the bike they are everywhere. Mostly, you'll need a small battery (sealed type- atv or pwc will work). It's the conversion that you'll have to ask questions about. Go to your local tag office and or police dept and tell them what you want to do and ask how the inspection process works. If it's like GA you should be able to find at least 3 or more kits that will meet DOT approval. Installs are pretty easy and come with detailed instructions.
You know you can find Suz DRZ400s models for under $3K now- don't you?
Already for the street.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.