Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Everybody knows that there can only be one correct answer to this survey. The winner is a forgone conclusion by means of Divine Providence.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yes, I Do

Derek, my man, if you have a current motorcycle endorsement you can sample dang near any Suzuki product but especially the SV650 and SV1000 at Aurora Suzuki in Seattle.

And through the workings of divine providence, just ONE BLOCK NORTH of Aurora Suzuki is the nexus of all things Aprilia and Moto Guzzi in the northwest, Moto International, where you can take a Breva for a spin.

Of course, while you're at Moto International you can also ride a Tuono, and that may pretty much steamroll your unrequited longings for a Breva like the anvil hitting Wile E Coyote.

For that matter, when you're at Aurora Suzuki, well, they can offer you a ride on a new GSXR1000 immediately after you bring the SV650 back. The effect of the GSXR has been fully documented elsewhere but don't be surprised if your longings for an SV are crushed like a walnut.

Cheers.

·
Registered
170 Posts
It's an interesting time for "value bikes".

$6500 is a bit more than MSRP for a SV650S. It'll get you the new FZ-6. The funny thing is that Kawi has dropped the price of the ZX6 ( now the ZZR ) to $6500.

The Honda 599 is a bit over $7k, which is all you need for a YZF600. Not all that long ago the YZF was the 600 to beat.

There are a _lot_ of interesting choices in the $6500-$7000 price range.

-- Michael

·
Registered
126 Posts
Re: Please bring us the Z750

I want a Kawi Z-750. Unfortunatly it will not be brought into the States this yr. And by the way it is by no means the same bike as the ZR 7S.It is a mini Z1000 without the ugly pipes.It has an all new engine ( a sleeved version of the Z1000). Check it out at Kawasaki's UK site or a good review on MCN. Here is the link to the MCN review of the Z750.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/detail?sectionID=67356&documentID=189833

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.