Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
I personally like swmototires.com, they don't charge shipping when you buy at least 2 tires. Lot's of folks will match their prices and shipping deal though.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Before you buy on line, find out what it will cost you for a tire shop or dealer to mount them for you. Some dealers won't touch tires that they didn't sell; others charge quite a bit.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
The way the shops are hurtin these days, I doubt many would turn you down. I had a tire mounted that I bought online at a Yamaha dealer and it was for my Suzuki. They didn't care. It was a quick 25 bucks.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
You stupid, you fall for this phoney Sex String Bloos trick. Gets on "Stupid Answer" post and say "Oh, everbody treat me sooo nice. I love everbody here." Then come over hear and got you busting keys off keyboard to type in handy helpful hints.

WELL CRAM IT BLUES! KLAZY KEN SAY TRY GOOGLE, TRY YAHOO, TRY SOMEWEA ELSE! FIND YOU OWN DAMN TIRE, YOU TAKE MY SEMINAR NOW!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You stupid, you fall for this phoney Sex String Bloos trick. Gets on "Stupid Answer" post and say "Oh, everbody treat me sooo nice. I love everbody here." Then come over hear and got you busting keys off keyboard to type in handy helpful hints.

WELL CRAM IT BLUES! KLAZY KEN SAY TRY GOOGLE, TRY YAHOO, TRY SOMEWEA ELSE! FIND YOU OWN DAMN TIRE, YOU TAKE MY SEMINAR NOW!!
I didn't understand a bit of that. lol!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Neither do we, SixString. Neither do we. :)
And all this time - people have been saying I was the "crazy one"! (after The Kook, that is)

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Tires? Toroidal and Carbon-intralaced synthesized-petroleum byproducts................

(read that as "Round and Black")

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Has the "Internet Tire Source" thread been stickied at the top for awhile? I honestly didn't see that or I would have never made this thread. Sometimes things hide in plain sight for me really well. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.