Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Kingpin

I just wanna know if the new Victory Kingpin comes with a giant, fake comeover that flops to the side like Bill Murray's when he was bowling for the championship.

You could have that thing flopping out the side of your helmet like the fake ponytails the Harley guys wear.

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Re: Kingpin

Seruzawa once made a comment a while back about my Ducati saying, "loud clutches save lives" so I incorporated his humour into my geezer glide fake email.

The funny thing is, it really gets people's attention. When I ride up next to someone with Audioslave or some such thing blaring you can bet I'm not in their blind spot anymore!

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Re: Kingpin

It's just the stock H-D cd player with four speakers. Nothin' fancy or upgraded.

The nicest feature is that the volume adjusts automatically based on speed. When you slow down to pull up to a stoplight it quiets down quite a bit so you don't blast yourself and the surrounding vehicles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.