Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
No sabe. And the sidehack pilot wasn't wearing a helmet. Or is that a helmut?

I know Englich is a Germanic language, but puhleeze...let's see, let me try out my Van Johnson German from the movie "Battleground"..

ICK BIN DER NOMER?...(What is your name?)

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
MOatude...

"I am a small pastry!"

JFK at the Berlin Wall, circa 1961
Mr. Moore, you seems to be one of the only peepolez who has this new MOatude down. Kudos, dittos and fritos. Must be sumpin to do with the back injury...

Less filling, tastes better...or is the tastes better, less filling? Whatever, gotta re-up on the Dilauded...

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Mr. Moore, you seems to be one of the only peepolez who has this new MOatude down. Kudos, dittos and fritos. Must be sumpin to do with the back injury...

Less filling, tastes better...or is the tastes better, less filling? Whatever, gotta re-up on the Dilauded...
Rarely do I find the opportunity to inflict my "wit" on others...this is far better therapy than I used to pay $250/hour for. As for the broken back, I suspect eventually Dr. E. is going to wise up and cut me off. Meantime, I'll have another Vikey, please!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.