Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I know its my first post, but wanted to share this with you.

In India, Yamaha have come out with a new bike, called the Yamaha R15

In short, its a 150cc four-stroke liquid cooled FI bike, with around 20ps of power. The bike goes on sale in June and will be priced around 85000 Indian rupees or around 2100 USD

How is the bike? Looks hot?

I shall post more details in a while

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I know its my first post, but wanted to share this with you.

In short, its a 150cc four-stroke liquid cooled FI bike, with around 20ps of power. The bike goes on sale in June and will be priced around 85000 Indian rupees or around 2100 USD

How is the bike? Looks hot?

I shall post more details in a while
this is going to launch on 12 June 2008 and its going to be really costly its could cost arround 1.20.000 INR

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
After seeing that I decided to take a test drive here in India and it is perfect machine. Only thing is that the tires are too small
Tires too small? Too small for WHAT? For safety? Looks? It IS only a 125, after all. And if they ARE indeed, too small - wouldn't that exclude it from the "perfect machine" category?

That said, I'd love for Yamaha to bring something like this to the States. With the way things are going, small bikes just might make a comeback here, and it could happen.

But I'm not gonna hold my breath, really.

·
Registered
956 Posts
So based on your previous conversion it's about $3,000.00. What's a Ninja 250 goin' for these days?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.