Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Thanks anything going on?
No- but as a new member we will allow you to make up stuff to busy yourself. You really have no idea what you're getting yourself into here. Think Politically Incorrect was an interesting show? They got nothing on this crew. Glad you're here- be ready ;-)

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I just wanted to check out this site and see what is was like. I am currently on volusiariders.com and wanted to see what else was out there.
Well, in a word: Nothing. Unless you want to join the HawkGT Forum or somethin'.

You could join one of the GSXR or CBR forums if you like Squid, or screamin', posturing, an' cussin' all the time........

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I have an '03 volusia anniversary edition motorcycle that i have done work to not that there was anything wrong with it i just like making it my own.
Those Volusias really make the Harley Davidsons look stupid, don't you think? When you compare the quality, price, rideability, it's hard to imagine why anyone would ever buy a Harley instead of a Volusia. I'll bet you leave those old Millweakee Tweens in the dust on your bike too, don't you?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
If you like....

I don't mind all that other stuff. I just like motorcycles and fixing them up. Though i haven't had much time to work on motorcycles in awhile. Cause i work two jobs.
... fixing bikes I've got just the thing. An '84 Magna. It'll keep you busy forever.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I love my volusia i will try to get pics of it on here so you can see it. Or you can go to VolusiaRiders.com :: Home i have the same user name there and you can look at my pics. I don't really like harleys. Not that there is anything wrong with them i just like the volusia bikes better. I actually did a major change to my bike. I redid the whole body of it. It use to be white a gold and now it is a dark orange and i carved flames into it. I really like the way that it has turned out. There was nothing wrong with my bike before i just wanted to make it my own.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.