Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
I agree. I just couldn't help the memories from the SV site when someone would manage to sneak that in.
It's an "old one" on the HawkGT List as well. Of course, the joke is about the (hack, spit!) SV.

(which really is a good bike - it's a HawkGT, only newer and with different flaws)

(and 12 more horsepower, stock. 16 for the 2nd-gen SV)

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Typical Squid.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Yeah, Seruzawa's father was a Boeing engineer. He was the lead ashtray engineer on the Boeing 247. :)
Yeah, but back then - "Ashtray Engineer" actually MEANT somethin'! Back then, they Engineered things for heft, built 'em to last, cast them suckers from Bismuth-alloy an' then freakin' Chrome-plated 'em for Beauty.

You didn't hear 'bout somebody hijacking a plane to freakin' Cuba...... or crashing one into the tallest building the Capitalist Satan had in town (Arlo's IGA Grocery and All-Night 8mm-film rental) - Hell No!

And you wanna know WHY? I'll tell you Why! - If some kockamamie fargin' icehole jumped up on an Airplane and started screamin' and wavin' a gun or knife around, you stubbed out your cigarette, detached the ashtray from the seatback in front of you, and brained that Crazy Sum-bum-an-inch with it because he was spoilin' your view down the front of your Stewardess' blouse with all his rantin' and ravin'.

Hell, I heard that once the Atomic Age finally hit full-swing, Boeing was considering making ashtrays from spent-uranium just to make 'em heavier (and 'cuz the Gub'Mint was givin' that crap away - can't beat "Free"). As a bonus, you wouldn't even need a lighter - just hold the bidness-end O' the cig up-against the ashtray and; VOILA! Sucker was Lit...............

Then some Spook thought-up Yucca Mountain, blew that plan all to Hellandbegone.

Nowadays, Ashtray Engineers just make the crappin' things outta Plastic, if they even bother earnin' their pay to DESIGN one in the FIRST darm-place............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts