Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st!!?

Bostrom Bros, Hayden Bros, Schwantz, Disalvo, Hacking, Hodgeson, and about 100 other guys do the same thing. Endurance training. Go figure.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Yeah, it works. I did the same thing a couple years ago, hit the gym real hard, ran a couple miles every other day, lifted weights, did sit ups & pushups all day at work (in prep for a grand prix that I won't mention)...made quite a difference in reaction time and control of the mighty 500, didn't feel like I was a rag tied to the handlebars after a few loops.

But my dirt bike buddies wouldn't ride with me anymore, so I went back to my beer swilling pizza chomping ways and made it a point to get at least 4 hours of TV in every night.

Now things are back to normal, my buddies ride with me again and I just bought some new riding pants at Pep Boys with the elastic waistband.

Hey, it's almost lunch!

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Buell vs. Daytona 675

This weekend I am going to ride the Buell and the Daytona 675. A friend of mine who rides a big Daytona convinced me to try it before I go to the Dark side.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: You tease

What's that Nike saying?

BTW the Buell's running fine now since I took it to a different dealership for the last scheduled maintenance. Glendale HD has chimps doing OJT in the service department I guess. Had the TPS adjusted for the Dead Sea.

Looks like that makes a big difference with Buells (Dealers) with things you can't adjust vs. things you can.

Good luck. Get rid of that old Kawi. Or stick it in the garage.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Buell vs. Daytona 675

LOL good one.. scamed in little old laddies lately...Seems like you are due for a new bike...

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: You tease

The boobs at Glendale HD cound't even find the bad sparkplug (with the cracked porcelain) Cylinder No.2 of course...did it myself.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts

I was looking at the new Ducati Sport Classic but didn't ride one so I didn't get the fever.

I'm looking at fishing boats with a buddy right now so that could be my next contribution to global warming.

My son loves fishing and I love being on the water.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts

Get a big diesel. They put out more contaminents.

They also don't explode as easily.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

biodiesel is the way to go :) In Seattle it is taking off. You want to buy shares in a Biodiesel distributor?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.