Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's only day one. That being said, what a differnce from last year. He worked for it, he turned 107 laps, more than anybody else. Whatever you want to say about him he's got the best work ethic of the bunch.

Michelin takes all the top spots! It's unfair I demand a single tire rule, just kidding. So how's it goin' on the 'stones there Vale........

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Non Spoiler

What?! Nobody got up to see who won the BMW? Ahh saving yourselves for that Nicecar thing. I missed the first 10 minutes, Sunday is a swim day. How long before this will be considered discussable? Guess I'll go watch the first 10 minutes, already thinking about those Euro's required for hi def.

Signing statements anyone? How about the House of Represtatives discovering their collective scrotum? Troll, troll, troll, try a surface plug :)

Hello, is there anybody out there? I admit the Indy link was lame, I apologise.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hayden takes FP4

Nice job Nicky and HRC. Looks like an interesting year ahead!

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Stoner won the BMW. Nicky wants horsepower and the "spring" valve motor doesn't have it. Qatar will be interesting if Honda doesn't deliver the horsepower from the pneumatic motor that Nicky believes will be the more powerful of the two in the end.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today was pretty impressive. But it is only practice/testing. Qatar can use alot of horses on those straights. I don't know how HRC feels about going into competition with an untested motor. If the current tests are an indicator, if, then the Honda should to ok on the tracks that don't have monster straights on them. At least positions 2 thru 8 look like they will be hottly contested and by some new names as well.

The 125's and 250's start tomorrow I think. How wrong would it be to stay home and watch live timing all day?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.