Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
I'm in, but only if Ken promises to call me racist for praising the outcome of the Treaty of Westphalia and for preferring to eat my Oreos undunked.
Only a certified bum-driller would eat Oreos undunked but I'm in too

(The website thing not the drill dunking if ya catch my drift...)

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Maybe I'll change the name to undunked oreos.

I talked to him this morning. He just needs a minimum of sub-categories to get started.

Shouldn't take more than a day or two.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Y'know, I got this GREAT idea for a Bulletin Board that moto-people could go to, chat about bikes, broads, BBQ, bullets, Bros, and Homosexuals.

Hell, we could even have some weirdo Kook come along now and again to beat on. We could call it "Motorcycles.Com", and it COULD very-well be (eventually!) the number-one moto BB on the Web.

Or, we could let Verticalscope run it, and end up with a pile of shyte like we got.

I dunno, waddyerall think?

I guess Ima sayin', that this-here spot would be a Damn Fine place for a motorcycle forum.

Anywh0re, alla yous MOfos have yerself a great Independence Day, every one of ya'. Don't blow off a finger or nothin'. Think about them what died so we could have the freedom to blow off a finger if we wanted to....

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Hope y'all have a fine 4th!

We're getting 'Biblical' rain here, and it's coming in sideways! Everything is soaked, and all the parades, picnics and all but one fireworks display has already been canked.

As the local carwash billboard sayeth: "If you're free, Thank God. If you're free to thank God, Thank a Patriot!"

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Happy 4th.

No one rules if no one obeys. Here's to a little Independence Day rebellion. Ride safe you fu€£rs.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts