Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Im a noobie here and I wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been a member over at zx forums for a while now and I got directed over here through some friends to see if I could sell my bike. So like I said.,...just saying hi!

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
If this is your first visit we do suggest checking out the newbie threads. Invaluable information will be found. If you have not purchased your bike may I suggest the EX500. I know you won't get the ZX need for speed, but you'll be a happy commuter and have decent insurance rates. Buy used and don't spend over $2500. Why, you asked? 'Cause you're gonna drop it. Better to drop a $2500 bike rather than a $8000 bike. Trust me on this one. Ride for two or three season and then turn it into a trackday toy. Welcome to MO!

·
Registered
421 Posts
$.50 wings (they were huge) and split a pitcher of Bellhaven Scottish Ale with a buddy. In other words, lunch was great. Also, Duke of Perth in Chicago is a fantastic bar, if anybody's ever in town, mosey on over there. If you like scotch, run there.

Welcome Matt, and if somebody 'recommended' you come here, I don't know that I would consider them a friend. ;)

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Well I had a bowl of split pea soup, some peanutbutter toast and an apple with a can of Coke Zero sitting right here in my office.......

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
The closest thing to a supervisor I have took the 3 of us in the Cab department to Applebee's. We didn't have to punch out either so it was nice getting paid to eat a free lunch. Though now I'm sure we'll have to actually work harder to show our appreciation.:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.