Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Worse, you may have seen the beer but you didn't see the crank in his pocket.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I've been saying that the sportbikers were the ones who would bring down legislation on us. Cruiser riders are a different problem. The sportbike problem is much more spectacular and like it or not the news media s***** are hooked on spectacular. No matter the facts, if the national media decides to carry out an attack campaign on sportbikers then we are screwed. Rational thought is something that seldom makes its way into legislation.

I think that there would be less complaining about the problem if people didn't put loud cans on the bikes. You gotta remember that average Joe and Jane are very timid and are afraid of anything that disturbs their complacency. So a fast loud bike disturbs their miserable little existences. The people who are freaked out about even the thought of someone driving 100mph are pretty sad and pathetic but thay vote too.

In any case the spectacular nature of speeding sportbikes is what'll bring down the heavy hand of govt regulation. Crashing drunken cruisers won't create any more demands for regulation than the carnage currently created by drunken cagers. People are just too used to it. It's not spectacular. It might not be fair but no one was issued a Fairness Certificate at birth.

Anyhow, how stupid is it to go racing around on public roads that are packed with cages?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Much as I hate to say it but photocop would probably work and wouldn't endanger any officers.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
C'mon, you can do it.

Don't use the moderating button like a little pansy pigfocker.... identify yourself. Got no balls?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.