Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since Australian bike maker Hunwick Harrop offered to customize each bike for their customers I have wondered why other makers of crusier style bikes havn't followed suit. It seems to make perfect sense for bikes that are more for show than go. VWW

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well I went out and priced compared a superglide and a v92c . All in all I think the victory was the better bike. You owe it to yourself to go check one out. The engine is much lower in the frame then a harley and as a result it handles better and is easier at a crawl. And de flames boss, de flames are really nice. If victory had introduced this bike initially just an inch lower they would have sold more units. I think the vegas will be victories first real victory. If you will.

·
Registered
730 Posts
There was a dressed out flamed Victory at the Baltimore bike show.It looked nice but the out the door pr4ice was 18500!!!!! This is a couple grand more than a road King.im not sure flames are worth that much! It did look nice though.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
The first Victory bike was a swing and a miss. The styling was just awful. It looked like a mismatched collection of parts.

The new Vegas is sweet looking and I hope it sells well for them. I figure the more competition for H-D the better.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went to buy a Harley, nobody would commit to having one before two to three weeks and then it was the luck of the draw. Instead I bought a 2002 V92TC and saved a ton of money. It rides better, sounds better an looks better. I couldn't be happier. By the way, HD told me that I'd have to add $600 for fuel injection!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.