Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to thank all of you MOrons who have obscure (to me, I don't get out much) movie quotes in their Sigs. I just spent the last few minutes looking them up, and found a few movies I'll have to put on my Netflix queue.

Asdsuming, of course that I ever sign up for Netflix.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Just wanted to thank all of you MOrons who have obscure (to me, I don't get out much) movie quotes in their Sigs. I just spent the last few minutes looking them up, and found a few movies I'll have to put on my Netflix queue.

Asdsuming, of course that I ever sign up for Netflix.
My favorite of all time: "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk"

YouTube - The Good, Bad and the Ugly - Tuco Shoots

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
"No matter how I may beg, DO NOT open this door!"

or, different movie,

"If you shoot him, you'll just make him mad."

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
That sum*****. You tell him, I think he's a damn fool, Ed. You tell him I said so - H.I. McDonnough. If he wants to discuss it, he knows where to find me: in the Maricopa County Maximum Security Correctional Facility For Men State Farm, Road Number 31, Tempe, Arizona! I'LL BE WAITIN'! I'll be waitin'.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
"He's.... He's..... He's Touchin' my Piece! HE'S TOUCHIN' MY PIECE!"

"Holy! - He touched Pete's Piece! Nobody touches Pete's Piece!"

"Sorry Pete, here ya' go........."

·
Registered
352 Posts
"I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

"Go ahead, skin it. Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens."

"You gonna do somethin' or just stand there and bleed?"

"Well, you sure killed the hell outta that guy. "

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Sorry baby, 15 is my limit on schnitzengruben!
"Quicksand! Dagnabit! Send a Telegram to the Home Office, tell them I said(KLANG!) OWWWW!........"

"Tell them you said 'OW!' - gotit!"

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
"He must have an enormous schvanstuka."
Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny focking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white a$$ down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of a$$holes this side of the nuthouse.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
In honor of the new ad that's appeared in the que:

Know what the definition of a Happy Roman is?

Gladiator........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.