Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
10:00 -

Project begins.

10:10 -

Walrus-Dad starts whining that it won't be finished in time.

10:15 -

Pauley tells him to stop worrying already.

10:16 until 8:45 three days later -

Work on bike delayed as Pauley is distracted by shiny object.

12:45 -

Discovery Channel hands these clowns a Hefty bag full of $100 bills.

12:46 -

I smash my head repeatedly with a ball-peen hammer as I prepare for another week at my crappy job and wonder why I wasted my time studying and going to college instead of doodling spider-webs and big-titted chicks with swords on my blue binder as training for a lucrative career and fame as one of America's premier "folk artists."

·
Registered
96 Posts
I dunno, I find it entertaining in a kind of macho Days of Our Lives way. Me thinks Walrus-Dad should expell his bumbling Jerry Garcia lookalike son if he wants to get anything done.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was refering to Mikey, the other son, who seems to do little other than p/u take out, lose tools, and occasionally sweep. I agree, Pauly does have some real talent and puts together some really beautiful stuff when his dayjob of hosing off is father allows him to.

Peace out

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
HEY!

If the Teutels(sp?) bought the rights to Indian and set up shop in the (not very) old E-H plant, maybe we'd all get what we want- a new design philosophy in an american-built motorcycle.

Think about it; Indian assembled parts from every catalog out there and called it an "Indian", E-H has (ok, had) a *****in' factory facility, and Paul is definitely an Artiste. Heck, maybe Boehm would be in charge of P-R!

C'mon, it might work! (Cue the flying monkeys.)

·
Registered
640 Posts
25 bucks per ticket

I wouldn't send them a dime. If you want to contribute to a fire department, contribute to "your local fire department". That is one high dollar raffle for a bike that will be parked all the time.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Look, here's the show that urgently needs to be produced and broadcast - picture this:

Jesse James brings in a team of crack bike designers - yes, you guessed it, it would be the Orange County Crew, dad, sons and all the rest, to the Monster Garage.

Jesse has a new kind of project and wants the OCC bunch to be his whipping boys for week. The project is this: take a Big Dog chopper and re-work it into a world-beater sport bike!

The OCC gang must pull this off in schedule and deliver a bike to Jesse which he will then take out for a few laps at the local track. A high side at speed would be an entertaining close to the project.

If OCC can pull it off, Jesse rewards them with arm chaps, chromed spiked half helmets, trips to the nearby "body art" boutique and other such biker booty.

To top it all off the Highwayman can immortalize the episode in one of his incomprehensible ramblings.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yep,t wouldn't be complete without new tattoos for the whole crew, followed by a drunken binge at the local neighborhood titty joint!

Then, the teutels (always) loud argument (over who does the most work and puts in the most hours) at the titty bar would bring the cops (with backup), followed be a night in the slammer for the whole deserving crew!

Now there's a show for sweeps week!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.