Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow I farted that should instill road rage especially if i hit that button that locks the windows then my wife proceeds with the beating as I am driving causing erratic behavior. I see how smells could do this

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I bought a pickup a while back that had what could best be described as "sweaty construction worker ass". Before the wonks kick in, I am familiar with the outboard two descriptors, having myself been quite gamey in the past; and the truck was previously owned by a sheetrock company.

ANYWAY, I had to sell it. I just couldn't make myself show up for work on time.

Only other thing I can add is, Don't eat a feisty 'wurst with sauerkraut, peppers and beer and then put a full face helmet on!

WOW!

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Gee Officer. I'm sorry I accerated to 100mph in my Ford F350 with a 4 horse trailer and went careening down the Pomona Freeway and hit a school bus full of grade schools kids which ran off the embankment, catching on fire, killing most of the children and a dozen pedestrians. But it wasn't my fault, see, because I got this big whiff of Sean's underwear while he was doing this neat wheelie trick......

This could even be better than the twinkie defense!

What will these idiots come up with next?

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Highly oderiferous

It's the the smell of fear (TSOF) that I dread mostly. Kind of like B.O. but worse.

Liquid courage (used as an air freshener)works (burp).

And speaking of Liquid Courage, where can I get something to dissolve this suicidal gnat that's stuck in my windpipe? Wild Turkey? Everclear? Raid? (Cough hack) This is worse than a Pall Mall addiction.

BTW I like Pall Mall's latin slogan on it's infamous "coat of arms". "En Hoc Vinces" or

"We all cough at once". Seems fitting.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Ha! Or my office.

Did you read the article? "Freshly mowed grass.." Right. Limeys. See what warm beer does to you senses...

Or maybe a smell like today's exploding semi-truck tire that sent a shard of 9.50x19 recap up my left nostril? Mmmm. Burndt wrubber.

Now the gnat has company.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
My '86 GMC 3/4 ton smelled like the coffee I spilled down the defroster + the sweat and bunker C fuel oil on my coveralls wadded up on the floorboards + the truck stop bean and cheese burrito's I ate for lunch everyday when I worked at one of our remote sites.

Good thing I quit smoking or the damn thing would have went up like a Zero full of 101 octane.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Light Up & Enjoy!

Shouldn't have worried about burnin' up the Jimmy. The burrito gas would only be good for a quick flash, which would likely have had a sanitizing effect and improved the overall smell. As for the bunker C, you and I both know it takes more than a Zippo and a Pall Mall to get that stuff going.

Now, aren't you sorry you quit smoking?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.