Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In eleven years I have never slammed an isurer I have done business with. Sometimes claims don't go as easily as an agent wishes and customers get irked. Sometimes cancellations get screwed up and returned premium isn't what we thought. Sometimes the companies have to throw a whole segments of bikes and customers under the bus becasue of losses and raise the premiums. I take it in stride and move customers when needed.

But American Modern Insurance Group has finally pissed me off. They are sending customers renewal offers and then a week or so later sending new higher premiums based on the new uninsured motorist formats in GA that went into effect in 2009. To me, this blows! You should send two amounts in the mail and the letter needed to modify the policy so the customer has this all at once. Then instead of the customer getting bent and yelling at me in confusion they can just call and ask why the two different amounts and what to sign in either case. I have to deal with these jerks and I can't even send them new business. I might as well move all the existing customers to new underwriters now.

AMIG SUX HUGE!!!!!!!!!! Ever since they fired Bob Feinen they have the worst motorcycle customer care team in the insurance business. If you are with or considering being insured with AMIG I beg you to reconcider and move your bikes to a group of people that actually give a damn.

That' is all. Carry on.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
May I take a moment to remind you of the "March Madness" sale on our popular "Medieval Package" here at Solutions by Sarnali..............our team could pay a visit to the head office or any other affiliate you designate for a very favorable price.....

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
How come all the cool insurance stuff never happens to me?

I need a new agent...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.