Motorcycle Forums banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
"Buell Bile", good one!!

Speaking, hopefully not out of turn, for all us "mutts". We want nothing more than to see the Buells start to kick butt. But, that's not going to happen until the engine issues are worked out. Either by fixing the current set up or building/buying a new engine.

Eric seems to be a really smart fellow, it astounds me that he appears to be missing this fact?!

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Courage

Taking the HD out of Buell would be like taking the APE out of apricots. The Aunt Jemimah out of syrup. The E Plurbis out of Unim.

Eric is a smart fellow, and judging by Buell sales lately he's giving people like me something that's not avaialble en mass.

Now taste the whip and bleed for me!

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Oh they'll dis that too, saying it's a copy of something or it smells funny or isn't the right color.

It won't be an inline four, you can bet on that. Maybe a V-3? Yeah. Stick another cylinder in there...

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
U ever ride a Triumph triple? they are about coolest sounding engines ever. A V3 would be something else entirely i bet. And i got nothing to go on but i bet new Honda GP bike will be one. Buell will probly go W3 tho just to be different.

I am no businessman but didn't H-D just report best earnings in history of internal combustion or something? U know Buell is working on something. Probly nobody is as tired of Sportster as EB hisself i wager.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
It does boggle the mind. You know every possible piston engine configutation had been tried by 1925. Overhead cams, sleeve valves, roatry valves, 4 valves, 5 valves, no valves.

I'd say it'll be an Uber-Sportster motor with OHC, water cooling and a gear driven primary.

Or a twingle like my Puch.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
On looks alone...hey, I just discovered teenager repellent.

My kid and her friends just barged into my home-office-bar looking for CDs and I ran them off with Vanilla Ice lyrics.

So take heed 'cause I'm a lyrical poet, LA is the scene in case 'ya didn't know it.

Word.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
izzat same vanilla ice who was in the movie where he jumped his gsxr over the fence to talk to the romantic interest on the horse? o he is cool cat. How old is girl? U should experiment. find out on her myspace her favorite music and start playing it alla time and singing along. How long will it take for her to despise it? 2 days i say depending on age of child.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
15 going on 30.

I've already ruined the Pixies and Social Distorion for her, so now I'm moving to the I tunes list.

"Then up the block popped the glock of the gang-star..."

Nothin' like regge-rap to clam the nerves.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hmm, 14th on the grid and 4 seconds off the pace and ridden by a fairly recent GP pilot....um, I think the haters have been given more material. Seems the only question now is whether it will break or not....

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.