Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Incredible, Englands gone to hell in a handbasket. The nanny state over there is just redicules.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
FWIW, this sort of thing is reported to happen in every country and every state of the US. Sometimes the reporting is dead wrong; other times the prosecution doesn't have the full facts. These things usually work out in time. Quit obsessing over it.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
almost......

"Incredible, Englands gone to hell in a handbasket. The nanny state over there is just redicules."

Almost as bad as Washington State eh?? :)
...The Peoples Republic of Seattle anyway

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This guy did the right thing, and should be rewarded, not punished. I did enjoy how he's a "Businessman" and not the "ex-motorcyclist proprietor of a tattoo parlor." I'm sure the media would have chosen different phrasing in a different case.
Can't allow it. If people get the idea that they can defend themselves against criminals it would mean the extermination of the political and legal professions.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
The Independant said:
The average UK household now devotes about 9 per cent of its expenditure to food, down from 16 per cent in 1984.
That's because the "progressive" VAT on that food has risen to replace the difference, still equaling that previous 16 percent...................

Value-Added Taxes are a GOOD thing - they help the Government to watch-over its Slav... I mean: look-out for its Citizens in a manner far, far better than they could ever do for themselves.

Right?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.