Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
How you are financing is probably bugging them. I'm sure if you were using the dealer approved financing, those problems would go away. Still surprised they would possibly lose a sale over a small amount of cash.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Just did this last week. Yes Buz, I pulled the trigger and bought a Busa. Only have 200 on her so far, but it's pretty sweet. Should be interesting once I can open the throttle a bit!

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Got the gunmetal gray limited edition. The color looks fantastic. After a short 100 mile jaunt on Saturday, I don't think I'd change a thing. Seat is flat and comfy and the bars aren't too low. The pegs are a bit high, but they are rearward, so leg room isn't too bad. There is plenty of room to stretch out and move around. Seemed most comfortable at 85 to 90. Definitely a bullet train. I can't imagine what full throttle will be like.....at least for another couple weeks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.