Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Number one -- always, always complain in writing. The results can sometimes be very surprizing, and sometimes justice is served.

Write two letters, one to the dealership manager / owner and one to a manufacturer rep. Make sure they each know that you sent the same letter to the other. Usually there's a regional manager or someone like that and it's easy to find an address. If you're really annoyed, write to the national sales organization. I personnaly will also write to the highest person in the organization I can find. Once in a while it will be like a black hole but usually you get some response.

Remember to keep the letter polite, professional and factual, and stick to the incident in question. Use spell check for goodness sake!

You might toss in the question -- if this is how customers can expect to be treated at this dealership why should I or anyone else ever go back?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.