Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
I, for one, am pleased that my tax dollars are going to support this kind of work by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This is a clear indication that every meaningful problem in this country has been addressed and resolved, thus leaving time for us to assemble 20 experts to testify that the term ****™ is now "something of pride, not something derogatory."

·
Registered
480 Posts
Dutch or Butch?Well then since this diversity agenda is soooooooo wonderful.I am going to form my own bike club called B.O.C.aka BLACKS ON CRACK MC.Being of ***** origin I can do that y,know...Hmmmmm have to wonder if the Blue Oyster Cult has rights to the initials already..

·
Registered
47 Posts
ah, san francysco. i love lyvyng on an island....

actually these are some cool-ass broads. ever see about 1000 topless chycks on harleys roaring up Valencia street? Hats off to them.

·
Registered
323 Posts
And in other news, "Hell's Angels" was struck down as derivative by the US trademark office, putting a major blow in the street gang's attempts to turn into a legitimate organization. Interviewed about the ruling, trademark officer William McName stated:

"We had significant prior art in place from dozens of satanistic cabal's, occult bookstores and role-playing groups. In fact, a 45 year old still living in his mother's basement filed a prior application in 1972 for the exact same name based on a character he played in his local D&D group. The biggest impediment, though, was that through the actions of the Catholic church, both the terms Hell and Angels have long since entered into the public domain. We suggested the more esoteric Hel's Angyl's as an alternative for a subsequent application."

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.