11,482 Posts
That too.

· Registered
11,482 Posts
Re:

nnlnn

· Registered
11,482 Posts
Terror........... FOR WHEELIES AND STOPPIES!!!!

· Registered
11,482 Posts
Right. It's smacking-into shyte at a high rate of speed whilst running from the Law that's inherently harmful.........

· Registered
872 Posts
Re: WARNING KBASHING THREAD IN PROGRESS

Warning, a dumbsh1t is making retarded noise.

· Registered
5,019 Posts
Re: Breaking the Code

kpaul is definitely R.C. Collins of Bradley Military Academy. And his wife is Bobbi Dooley of the Western Estates Homeowners Association.

· Registered
5,019 Posts
"your logic is just silly, we are not talking abou selling dope, we are talking about assholes who are run from the police."

You do realize that your clarification, insofar as it makes any sense at all, makes your original point even more bizarre, right?

· Registered
5,019 Posts
The important thing is that they got that speeder off the streets. Small price to pay, really.

· MODERATOR X
5,447 Posts
Re: Terror Chatter is High...

....time to callllll Super Chicken...

BUCK KAK!

· Registered
10 Posts
Yes the cops should have pulled off the chase, yes it is the cops fault. But YES it is the bikers fault as well. I am SO TIRED of fellow bikers defending speeders and slamming cops.

He was speeding- on the beltway. I grew up in DC, the beltway is dangerous enough as it is without some @ssho!e speeding. He decided to run from the cops escalating matters.

His actions directly contributed to this tragedy.

The blood is on his hands just as much as the cops.

· Registered
14 Posts
You have a good point about blaming the speeder, but the penalty just for running would certainly be harsh within the US justice system.

This has the potential to create a political backlash against motorcycling. We are talking about the Beltway area, and whether we like it or not, decisions made in around the nation's capital can affect us all.

Blaming the police, and I'm not saying the cop who crashed was totally in the right, misses the point. He, or she, was enforcing the law. What I see lacking from many here is admitting that the biker was in the wrong and that only accentuates the notion that motorcylists have the right to drive as fast as they want, anywhere they want.

I've had guys blow by me on the Beltway and frankly it's dangerous. Hell, the Beltway is dangerous anyway, and when someone flys by at 120 sooner or later someting bad will happen.

I would not want to ride a bike in Prince Georges county for a while.

· Registered
105 Posts
That is a fine, indistinguishable, and illusive line you're trying to draw there. It sounds good, but one leads to the other. Not all the time, but you don't know when it will or won't until after it happens. Hence, the risk. Speeding is speeding. Reckless driving is reckless driving. It's a different charge for a reason. Been there, seen that. Numerous times. You'll have to try to convince someone who doesn't know any better.

· Registered
5,019 Posts
"Enemies of the homeland, particularly those behind the scenes, I will give you a name: Globovision. Greetings gentlemen of Globovision, you should watch where you are going. I recommend you take a tranquilizer and get into gear, because if not, I am going to do what is necessary." - Hugo Chavez, May 30.

Oh, yeah, this hero of the left is going to do great things for his country. He's not at all nuts.

81 - 100 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.