Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
They'd look great along with a 77 KZ1000 done up in Mad Max style. All that's missing is a Raiders fan outfit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've got a pair of the TCS Sport boots and their great. even thought i only do street riding and have never worn other race boots, they rocked from first time I wore 'em. very comfortable.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Oh that's right, you're from Colorado.

unfortunately the Raiders do suck this year....

I can't stand the Broncos, but I think that has more to do with my dislike for that Stanford nuckfut John Elway. It always thrills me when they show THE PLAY on ESPN.

You like the Seahawks at all? They've been so disappointing this year.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
The world has turned on its head. The Star player on the Utah Jazz this year is Carlos Boozer.

Imagine that.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Time loves a hero

Dude,

I know that it's been six months and the old memory may be a little foggy but not only did you get lapped buy Sean and Mike, but also Pete, Will T, Dale, Fonzie on the photo mule, me and the guy who chased you down on foot with the black flag for going out with the intermediate group.

sbp

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Bout time they changed the team name too. What does Jazz have to do with Utah? In New Orleans the name made sense. Maybe they should be the Utah Teatotalers. The coach is top notch though. Jerry Sloan of Chicago Bulls fame. One of my favorite players ever.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Nope, no afiliation with Sidi. They are also MUCH more comfortable than any of the Sidis that I've worn. -Sean

·
Registered
38 Posts
"Raiders suck"

...Broncos swallow?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Nah. They ought to call them the Utah Saints.

Sloan's a great coach and you couldn't find anyone better to coach the Olympic Team either. But the NBA will never recognize him. He schmoozes no one.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.