Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Spray can; flat black. Large steel spike bolt-ons. Gun turret with one GE Electronic Gatling Gun from Dillon Precision. 2 pairs of large center spear spikes on rims/wheels. Flame throwing exhausts. Skull headlight.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Leave him alone.

Spray can; flat black. Large steel spike bolt-ons. Gun turret with one GE Electronic Gatling Gun from Dillon Precision. 2 pairs of large center spear spikes on rims/wheels. Flame throwing exhausts. Skull headlight.
The boy's alright. (ba da bing)

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Rattle-Grenade Flat Black, then use the "flingit" method with seven or eight of your fav colours from a large paintbrush. OR your hand. Handprints, that'd be diff.

OR, that roll-on Herculiner stuff.

OR, Scroogle a few pics of your fav early Coldwar-Era Military Jet, complete with "Sharkmouth" and design a scheme around that. That'd be feckin' COOL havin' the Sharkmouth right-behind the footwell.

OR, getcherself like a bazillion psuedo-"gems" from Hobby Lobby (like $5), and glue 'em ALL OVER the bike, in interesting patterns. Like a Coldwar-Era Military Jet. Complete with "Sharkmouth"................

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Seriously, it depends on what your objectives are. if you want to "make a statement", see above.

If you want a professional, glossy, flawless job, then take it to a pro, or prepare to invest in a lot of equipment, time, and effort. It's expensive, because it's a lot of work.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Paint it refigerator gloss white, with appliance paint. Make it look like a '55 Kelvenator. Put some chrome handles on it, drawer pulls or sumpin'.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Hey what happened to my post? I said Vespa's should be faded pea green or off white and covered with diesel soot and brick dust.......

Have I in some inadvertant way offended the Italian-American contingent with my accurate portrayal of the iconoclastic Wasp?????

If I have I'd like to answer with the same heartfelt response I got from some little Italian street urchin when I wouldn't give him a cigerette, to wit:

"Fungu you ma-ma"...

Thank you, and good day....

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Hey what happened to my post? I said Vespa's should be faded pea green or off white and covered with diesel soot and brick dust.......

Have I in some inadvertant way offended the Italian-American contingent with my accurate portrayal of the iconoclastic Wasp?????

If I have I'd like to answer with the same heartfelt response I got from some little Italian street urchin when I wouldn't give him a cigerette, to wit:

"Fungu you ma-ma"...

Thank you, and good day....
You're about to be "Right-Sized" out. This is the first stage of the new MO Policy.........

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Hey, no problem...I'll have Guido "the Claw Hammer" and Benito "The Crowbar" stop by from the Union hall and discuss my seniority at MO.....

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
That's more like it, 'bout time you young pikers showed a little respect fer' yer' elders

Now make yer' self usefull and go git me a beer, and don't shake it up this time ya' little SOB

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Sons a bytchs I'll get it my gad dam self......

Lite beer! shyt my piss has more alchohol in it than that swill, stuffs like sex in a canoe...f*ckin close to water.....

grumble grumble (hchhhk spuut) grumble..little SOB's...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.