Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Just another sign that the chinese are copying everyone.Soon they will be cloning us.Saw a report whereby a so called "cleaned up "province in china .A reporter asked someone when can they get a copy of the harry potter film.Person replies"same day it comes out!"They even were showing copies of honda motorcycles and a car called the cherry ,copied so much from what I believe is a chey aero that you could interchange the doors!It is a big deal...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I heard a report that this is more of a problem for China than for the rest of the world. They said that China has to protect intelectual property rights or no one will trust them to work in partnership and they'll never advance beyond where they are now. Also, that low labor rates is temporary as Chinese workers will demand higher wages and increase costs of producing their lower quality copies of foreign products. Not a good recipe for advancement. I've also noticed that in large mutual fund holdings of foreign stocks that China doesn't count for much in the portfolios. Korea has a much larger share.

·
Registered
480 Posts
If you go to yamoto,s website,their icon looks suspiciously like yamaha.Yamha is claiming ,along with apolish atv maker that the chinese are ripping off ,or are starting to ripoff copies of their bikes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.