Yak yak yak

1.Troy (aprilia)

2.Troy (Ducati)

3.Colin (honda)

4.Bostrom(ducati)

5.Lavilla or Chilli if the got the GXSR dialed in

Race 2

1.Troy (Aprilia)

2.Bostrom (Because Troy crashes chasing Troy and Colin has another "electric" failure, one recently not discovered since the other "electric" failure has always beat it to the line.)

3.Chili

4. Lavilla

5. Kenny Roberts jr and Rossi (ok, i know that won't happen)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I also heard that Honda had some crank problem and that they had the electric problem fixed. Well they said that last time too. I was so devastated when Colin took they lead over Bostrom at the last race then his bike broke. There was no way he was going to be touched that day if his dam bike didn’t break. He will take the double I believe at this race but he will have to work for it that’s for sure. As for the 500's Rossi will when Haga will crash AGAIN (get him on Dunlops) and Roberts will do better but not by much.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Lately I've been playing the Philip Island track on Superbike 2001 (as Troy Corser, yeah!). Man, this track is tough! There are several decreasing radius turns, one that goes over a hill. And the chicane gets me every time. The second turn is not as tight as the first and I end up pulling the bike over too far the opposite direction and running off the track on the *inside* of the second turn.

I can see where familiarity with the track would be a big advantage here, so I have to go with the two Aussie Troys as the favorites.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Okay, I guess it's not a chicane, but I was referring to two turns near the end of the circuit (turns 10 & 11?), where there's a sharp right-hand turn followed immediately by a left turn.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.