Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow what a whining Yamaha butthead~! Get a grip man your guys broke the rules last year and paid the price. Although I`ll say the penalty didn`t necessarily fit the crime but rules are rules. WSB is definitely on the down swing but I`m sure all the manufacturers will build top moto gp bikes in the future. So what will you have to cry about when Honda starts whipping your ass in 500`s oh wait I`m sure they run fim too right............ Here`s your crying towel Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh really Jeff....Come on wether it be twins or fours Honda has conqured all areas! As for the M-1 we will see when the green flag drops next year. As for wearing hats I`ll be wearing a yamaha hat as soon as your wearing a Honda hat because all in all Honda still did win the superbike title!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. I think we all know who (you) drove Lisa of the watercraft site...........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.