Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
A good test of Nicky's talent may come at Laguna Seca. He has considerable experience on this track. It will be interesting if Honda allows him to ride on that particular Sunday, with the WSB regulars. It should prove to be a fun-filled weekend of racing.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
77 Posts
don't put all your egg's in one basket.

It makes more sense for Honda to keep a dominant rider in each series. Why have Honda finishes 1,2,3 in FIM WSB when they can have a guy going for the championship in each series. Why do you think Steve Crevier has won a bunch of Canadian Titles but hasn't been bumped up to WSB or AMA. Honda wants the best rider they can get in each series. Why create competition for yourself?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: don't put all your egg's in one basket.

Thats the point instead of having a guy thats good enough to win a Canadian Superbike championship racing and finishing fourth or fifth behind two other riders from your team. I wouild just leave him in Canada. Now if Edwards were ineffective in WSB I could see bringing Hayden over but seeing how Edwards is holding the fort there is no need to send reinforcements. It's a basic warfighting strategy placing the proper personel in the place they are needed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went down to the track for the free practice/qualifying sessions on Friday and had a good time. Hopefully the willdfires will be kept under control a bit more for the real races today, as I can imagine the smoke on Firday for a bit caused a few problems for the riders already having problems with the thin air.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.