Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
They are Racing Tires...

I think the 110 front 150 rear will fit SV650's, I know they will fit my RGV, and Aprilia RS250's too.

Slicks and Wets? well those are race too.

If you actually had to pay for race tires, this would be a good deal.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Are deficits bad? Why Bush and Rush are wrong

"Are deficits bad?

Persistently large deficits can be bad for the economy since they can lead to higher long-term interest rates and can depress national savings. In addition, large debt amounts can lead the economy down an unsustainable path. Each of these effects could harm the economy. Furthermore, deficits simply push off the burden to future generations. This is particularly troubling with the coming retirement of the baby boomer generation.

However, deficits do allow the government to finance vital national priorities, and can buffer the effects of economic fluctuations. The current level of deficits will hopefully prove to be, in OMB director Bolten’s words, "manageable." However, the persistence and the magnitude of the deficits, especially considering current and future needs that are going unmet, as well as the unprecedented dive from surplus to deficits, are a sign that the current administration is not acting in a responsible manner on tax and budget issues" see attached article for more.

Bush is evil

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Knock it off, KP!

I am not interested in your agenda, ESPECIALLY when I come to this site for decompression.

Didn't anyone ever teach you manners? We don't talk about politics (other than legislation), sex or food when we are at the MO table.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Not the C-word

Not at all, JB. Just discipline. What you try to instill in your kids. When/where to speak, and when to hold your tongue.

While you're taking a break from the advertising biz, please tell us you have nothing to do with the latest from the Golden Arches. I swear, I'd rather watch a feminine product ad!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hmmm, maybe a good set of late model supersport rubber is what I need to finally graduate from the WMRRA novice class. Third year is a charm, right?

The question is, do I dare squeeze a 150/60-17 onto the my race Hurricane's 3.5" rear? The bike came stock with a 130/80. I run a 140/80 Bridgestone BT-090 on it now with no problems. I have a 150/70 Michelin Macadam on my street Hurricane, and that's worked well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
dude pirelli is overhyped in america. when i go to the track i see all these guys telling me that my michelins are garbage and to get some pirellis. BUT when you look at the best race teams in the world, look at what the endurance guys use, you notice that no one uses pirelli tires. You know why? Cause the real dogs know that michelin is supirior.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sure. The GS500e runs a 3.5 rear too and just to get decent rubber a lot of us run the 150/60 combination. Though frankly I *LIKE* my BT-090's. Then again I get a set of BT's for $258 + shipping. So this deal isn't that smoking...

This year I couldn't race at all. Maybe next year I'll get a chance to change that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts