Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No purchase required, except for a set of tires.

Mail a copy of a paid invoice for Pirelli Diablo product along with your sweepstakes form to: Pirelli Diablo SBK, 100 Pirelli Dr., Rome, GA 30161.

Maybe they meant the sweepstakes form is free.

Three street winners, three track winners.

·
The Toad
17,451 Posts
Really?

No purchase necessary. Mail a copy of your Pirelli Diablo product invoice along with your sweepstakes form to....

How do you send the invoice if you don't have to purchase anything?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
OK I'll start posting again..

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: Really?

Dag-Nabit, An here I go chumping out and buying Pilot Roads instead of the Diablo Strada's...........

It's all your fault Dr. S, If you hadn't have put P.R.'s on your Z-Rex I wouldn't have felt the need to copy you and I could be on my way back to Rome as we SPEAK !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
The Toad
17,451 Posts
Re: Really?

I've been stealing those Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes letters from your mailbox, too.

BTW, if you really want to copy me you gotta get a self-tapping sheet metal screw stuck in the front tire.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: An' a 'nother thing...

Did you get them from Cycle Gear? if you did then for a mere 15% of the cost of the tire you could have got a Genuine Road Hazard Warrenty that covers punctures all the way down to the wear bars (pro-rated for wear, of course, not including mount and balance..) to a minimum of $20. off the cost of a new tire.

(insert smug looking smilie here)

Why, a dishonest biker type could knock a nail in his (or her) tire at about the half way point, scrape the head with a file for that scuffed look and get a new tire for the cost of a mount and balance every 6 months.........

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
K-Huh?

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
" Be a double winner and a big grinner with the purchase of Pirelli Diablo tires: ride on the world's best tires and sign up to win a free trip to World Superbike."

And here all this time I thought "The Best Tires in the World" had Goodyear written all over them...............

;^D

(as an aside, I actually DETEST Goodyear tires - noisy, cup-prone, delaminating Pieces of SHYTE!)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Can you believe they dropped their rain tire, the Aqua Tread for that Triple Tread thing? I normally run rains in the summer and Ultra Grips in the winter. What the heck I thought, I'll try em......mistake. No good in the snow, louder than rain tires, Goodyear, HAH

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
It's the BLIMP! It's the BLIMP! Frank, IT'S THE BLIMP!!!!!

Who cares about their tires. Goodyear has airships. They have a base in Pompano a few miles from my house. One crashed a few streets away from me a few years ago in a thunderstorm. But a blimp "crash" is like a feather falling...it just sort of drifted down into some trees. The pilots turned of the engines and hopped out.

Instead of stupid fixed wing flying motorcycles, somebody should come up with a 'Busa powered mini-blimp. Pull the trigger, inflate, and breeze away, high above the traffic.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: It's the BLIMP! It's the BLIMP! Frank, IT'S THE BLIMP!!!!!

Oh, Good Lord, NO!

Look at the number of folks that can't handle operating a vehicle in two dimensions. You want to throw in a third?

·
Registered
7,116 Posts

No doubt. When Squidward posted the motorcycle fixed-wing aircraft article I wrote a reply about thousands of "aircraft" stacked up in holding patterns outside the city...then going down in flames. Maybe the blimps would be slow enough...nah...

·
Registered
125 Posts

My girlfriend bought me tickets for a blimp ride at an auction. Man was that fun! But there's less room in that gondola than there is in a stationwagon. And the controls they use to manuever that thing are, shall we say, "old school".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.