Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Pirelli's Red Devil

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Pirelli's Red Devil in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
When I think of astonishing buns, it certainly isn't "tars"!
"Would you LOOK at the Butt on THAT!"

"Yeah, He must Work Out..........."

·
Registered
277 Posts
About fiteen percent more expensive, and with probably fifteen percent less tread life. But it lets us brake later and go faster, thus letting us burn fifteen percent more fuel, which is rising by about fifteen percent each year at the pumps. Mmm, that's the way to save the planet. But if it gives us fifteen percent more fun...

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
But if it gives us fifteen percent more fun...
Oh, I would think the fun-percentile has prolly been raised further than that.........

:D

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
About fiteen percent more expensive, and with probably fifteen percent less tread life. But it lets us brake later and go faster, thus letting us burn fifteen percent more fuel, which is rising by about fifteen percent each year at the pumps. Mmm, that's the way to save the planet. But if it gives us fifteen percent more fun...
And fifteen percent more casualties. "Cool. Better tires. I can go a lot faster now....."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.