Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In 2012 WMN Racing created the Fast Motocross Females fund and through donations raised $1,000 and helped 4 WMX Pros get to the nationals. This year I am starting earlier to raise more money for WMX and help more women get to the nationals in 2013, and I would love your help! We have 2 Ways to donate.

Donate today to the Fast Motocross Females Fund Please help WMX Pros get 2 the Nationals by Heather Matthews Majcherek - GoFundMe . You can donate as much as you feel, 1 dollar on up. 100% goes to the fuel to get to the WMX Nationals
Or
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pampered-Chef-for-WMX/455034114537738
Please join me in supporting WMX

Please order products, and you will raise money for WMX! As well as making your cooking easier and faster.

50% of commission sales of all Pampered Chef items you purchase through Julie Smith, Proceeds will go to support WMX for 2013. Proceeds will go to the Fast Motocross Females fund, by Heather Majcherek.

The Pampered Chef® is the premier direct seller of high quality kitchen tools and part of Berkshire Hathaway. The Pampered Chef® product line includes more than 450 offerings, including serving and entertaining pieces, stoneware, cookware, cutlery, kitchen tools, pantry products and cookbooks.

To order with this party:
1. Go to Welcome To My Personal Web Site
2. Click Our Products.
3. Click how to purchase
4. Enter "Heather Majcherek" as host.
5. Click the link for Heather Majcherek
6. Begin shopping and checkout!

It is all online. So you don't need to come to a physical place to purchase, just follow the link and shop online. Julie is a wonderful person who will do anything for you, thank you for helping WMX. As a bonus for getting awesome kitchen products for yourself or others and the donations going to WMX! You pick where to ship to.

Thank you for all your support.

In return for your donations, we will provide you with Autographs, Press releases, Pictures, List you as a sponsor for these WMX Pro women racers.

Thank you for your help, the WMX Pros really appreciate all that you do for them, are very grateful for you and they can hear you cheering for them! Keep it up!

Last year's Racers were
Jacqueline Strong WMX # 4 Podium in 2010 X Games participant twice, ended 2012- 5th overall
Marissa Markelon WMX # 6 Podium in 2011 2011 Rookie of the year, ended 2012- 22th overall
Shelby Rolen WMX # 23 Gained 24 places in 2011 WMX season, ended 2012- 18th overall
Heather Lockwood WMX # 68 Gained 14 places in 2011 WMX season, ended 2012- 59th overall
Meghan McClain WMX # 52 2012 is her Rookie year, ended 2012- 27th overall.

In TV coverage we had at least one of our racers in every show.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I pledge $100, to get the Ball rollin'.

I'll try to get a paypal in to you later this weekend (just got home from work, and am preparing for the Perryville Farm & Forest Performance Stage Rally this Saturday).

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
One of my roommates at UF had a Pampered Chef party. It was a riot, he brought in this very serious dude with all these pots and pans and kitchen gadgets to what amounted to a keg party. He stood there going through the presentation for over an hour while people were doing beer-bong hits and generally partying their asses off. I still have a nifty ice-cream scoop and apple peeler/corer from that night.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
One of my roommates at UF had a Pampered Chef party. It was a riot, he brought in this very serious dude with all these pots and pans and kitchen gadgets to what amounted to a keg party. He stood there going through the presentation for over an hour while people were doing beer-bong hits and generally partying their asses off. I still have a nifty ice-cream scoop and apple peeler/corer from that night.
So you're pledging $100 as well. I may have to "up" mine to stay-ahead of you, Ken!

Well - off to Perryville!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I opened up a party this week, the time to purchase is today through Friday. 50% of commission sales goes to WMX! When you order now you will have it before Thanksgiving!

To order with this party:
1. Go to Welcome To My Personal Web Site
2. Click Our Products.
3. Click how to purchase
4. Enter "Heather Majcherek" as host.
5. Click the link for Heather Majcherek
6. Begin shopping and checkout!

it is all online. so you dont need to come to a physical place to purchase, just follow the link and shop online.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Huge thanks to Katrina Rousseau for her donation.
Huge thanks to Lori Porter- Bratcher for her donation.
Huge thanks to Heather Majcherek for her donation.
Huge thanks to Amber Emery for her donation.
Huge thanks to Beverly Koffman for her donation.
Huge thanks to Abby Suchomel for her donation.
Huge thanks to Julie Smith for her donation.
Huge thanks to Debbie Matthews for her donation.

If you want more information, Please go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pampered-Chef-for-WMX/455034114537738

Please join me in supporting WMX
Please order products, 50% of commission sales of all Pampered Chef items you purchase through pamperedchef.biz/juliesmith, will go to WMX!
Products and recipes are posted daily, please enjoy!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
D'OH! D'OH-D'OH-D'OH!!! <Smacks Forehead flat>

I completely forgot my Pledge! (Please don't Beat me!)

Tellya what - to make up for it, I'll up the pledge to $150, and send an e-check this Friday (day after payday).

I'm putting it in my Calendar right now, so I won't forget again.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all so much for your generous gift to help get Wmx to the Nationals. This means so much to the women. We are really looking forward to round 1 on May 18th, Thank you for helping our dreams come true.

In one day we raised 725.00!! and we are 5 1/2 percent to our goal of 13k!! I am so excited!

Huge thanks to Mark Wright for his donation.
Huge thanks to Anonymous for the donation.
Huge thanks to Danny Atkins for his donation.
Huge thanks to Jim Roewer for his donation.
Huge thanks to Janice Roewer for her donation.

Please tell your friends about this fundraiser so we can reach our goal and help as many WMX as possible.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.