Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I was out riding my GS and shooting pistolas all weekend so I didn't do my usual excellent job of policing the forums....Mea Culpa

In future I will make sure nothing of any political, controversial or in any way inflammatory gets posted in any other thread than the political one and I would request that the rest of you America hating communist ass holes stop indulging in terrorist right wing extremist activities for a second and do the same.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
SWMBO and I went to the cabin all weekend and when I came back ER2 was in his usual "suppress all I dislike" mode and the site was overrun with this idiot new spammer who keeps changing his phony Caucasian name. The clown can't even get his html code to work. The "Z"s and "X"s in their email addresses always give away their Chinese origins, not to mention their IPs. I mean, who do these dunderheads think they are fooling?
my GF and I are heading over to Lake Chelan at the end of the month for our annual migration, I can't wait. I foolishly failed to sell my 4 br house and move into a single wide trailer after my last daughter moved out. Now all three of them are back along with grandkids and soon to be more grandkids, dogs and a cat. I'm really looking forward to a week of peace and quiet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.