Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like this forum, really I do.

I don't like the "politics and religion" sub-forum so I mostly ignore it.

NOW, however, in the past week, there have been two threads started in the "general" sub-forums that are obviously political in nature......and biased to boot.

I have left complaints about these posts and got no reply.....and noticed no action taking place.

IF a few individuals are allowed to "soapbox" in whatever sub-forum they please with no restrictions, it will ruin the forum for me and I will have to think seriously about leaving.

I don't want to do that.

A reply and clarification of policy from the owners/moderators would be greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Johnny come lately here is a micro-nazi who complains to the mods every time things don't go his way or her way or whatever.
Or whatever......right.

I love you too, BRO !!! :rolleyes:

You see ***THIS*** is why I don't like having a political section.
A few vocal individuals have a good time there slapping each other on the back and whenever an opposing view is introduced, they run the "johnny come lately" off with insults and inane attacks.

AND THEN it adversely affects the demeanor in the rest of the forums.

Bad stuff. whine whine, whine.........:p

·
Super Moderator
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Er, I have been. I didn't do anything to ER2 when he started calling everyone who disagrees with him "stupid".
Well you see........I thought what happens in "politics" was supposed to stay there. So much for THAT theory. :rolleyes:

And just for the record, it didn't go down that way at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.