Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Still not working...

The picture post thing is still not working. I try to upload a pic from my computer. It tells me that the "upload was successful" but when I go to preview the post all I get is a big red "X". What's going on M.O.? If you want to be taken seriously, you've got to have pic post uploads go successfully.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
The picture post thing is still not working. I try to upload a pic from my computer. It tells me that the "upload was successful" but when I go to preview the post all I get is a big red "X". What's going on M.O.? If you want to be taken seriously, you've got to have pic post uploads go successfully.
You really used "if you want to be taken seriously" and MO in the same sentence?

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
The pic size may be to large. Photoshop it and then try.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
You really used "if you want to be taken seriously" and MO in the same sentence?
Seriously!

I mean, look how long the site loading glitch has existed!

And I quote: "faultCode0faultStringWarning:Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /usr/sites/motorcycle.com/www/forum/search.php(1928) : eval()'d code on line 103"

We're into our second week of it, aren't we?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh by the way it must work for some folks, some guy drowned my post with 3 pages of the mc shots and The window size is enormous
try upsizing the upload capabilities and downsizing the window...
just a thought

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Oh by the way it must work for some folks, some guy drowned my post with 3 pages of the mc shots and The window size is enormous
try upsizing the upload capabilities and downsizing the window...
just a thought
He embedded linked photos from another site. The uploader hasn't worked for "members" since day 1.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.