Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
11,481 Posts
No, it wasn't a troll, and no, it's not because the bikes I like don't do well, I just thought it would make interesting conversation.

Guess not.
Well, it was a much better troll that k-somebody-or-other used to do.

Keep up the good work.

· Registered
7,113 Posts
No, it wasn't a troll, and no, it's not because the bikes I like don't do well, I just thought it would make interesting conversation.

Guess not.
If you really want to fire up some interesting conversations around this place, put up a post about what pants to wear to Daytona for Biketoberfest. It's sure to liven things up on a boring Monday.

· Registered
7,113 Posts
I always think of a Lockheed Constellation and TWA.

(Yeah, I saw "The Aviator" twice.)
The Constellation was a very cool plane. When I was about 5, my Dad moved us to Saudi Arabia, he worked for Aramco. Our flight was one of the last of the Constellation, the jets were pretty much taking over by then. Anyway, the flight was close to 20 hours, and we got to go 1st class (Aramco really paid well in those days). They actually had a chef on board, and for dinner they brought a giant roast on a cart to our seats and carved it right there for you.

I watched "The Aviator" at least twice. Man, wouldn't you love to have that plane with the cabin slung under the wing he was flying around in with Kate Hepburn? It was like a flying yacht.

· Registered
11,481 Posts
... I think of Connie H. from school who had really giant....
I had this girlfriend named Connie who would well, nevermind that.......

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.