Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I care dammit....I CARE !!!!!!!!!!!!

If the site goes tits up I'll have nowhere to screw the pooch when I'm supposed to be working.....The HD Forums are full of newbies that want to know whats the loudest pipes they can find...CW is about as interesting as a plastic sack full of jellyfish........Maximum Suzuki is getting a little gentrified....even SportTouring.net is getting a little stale....

ho-hum..
Do tell. Your Seattle buddy told us that CW was the cat's ass. I learn something new every day. By the way, which pipes are the loudest? :wink:

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
What gets me is that a guy that never posts, never asked for help, never said 'Boo', now suddenly announces his departure, and he what does he expect? Nobody really gives a shyt is what he should expect. Maybe they can redesign the site so he will stay? I know I would. He's obviously so valuable that we need to do whatever it takes to keep this guy. Maybe we could pay him to stay? Should we beg him to stay? Sheesh.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I used to post here now and then, but now I can barely find my way around the articles. I expect I'm not the only one who used to like motorcycle.com and now find the new site disappointing. Obviously I don't think anyone will care about this one person's opinion, but I think I represent more than myself. There are quality reviews here, and a big fanbase, it's just too bad when it's ruined by a ponderous and disfunctional interface.
Well, how about asking the mods for help? How about learing the tools that are available for navigation? How about opening up your mind to a new interface, and a new way of doing things? To post that it's just crap and that you quit isn't helping you, or anyone else. I'll help anyone learn to navigate here, and once you learn, it's pretty cool. You have a sig, can post pics, and edit your posts as a Premium Member. All things we certainly couldn't do on the old MO. I bet if you jump in with both feet, I think you could tolerate the new format. Hell, you might even (gasp) like it!

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Sorry, 'Super' Bill, but I offered the same guy help with navigation and offered to show him the tools that were available here. He didn't have a 'complaint' as much as he was bytching out loud. I offered him help, but I guess nothing but a re-design will satisfy some. For those people, I guess it's better to leave than stay. I doubt the site is going to change, so either learn how it works or leave I guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.