Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Very bottom right - "Contact Us".
Contact Prof. Sylvester McMonkey McBean. He's the man with the "Star ON Machine".

"until neither the Plain nor the Star-Bellies knew
whether this one was that one or that one was this one
or which one was what one... or what one was who."

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Well, how about asking the mods for help? How about learing the tools that are available for navigation? How about opening up your mind to a new interface, and a new way of doing things? To post that it's just crap and that you quit isn't helping you, or anyone else. I'll help anyone learn to navigate here, and once you learn, it's pretty cool. You have a sig, can post pics, and edit your posts as a Premium Member. All things we certainly couldn't do on the old MO. I bet if you jump in with both feet, I think you could tolerate the new format. Hell, you might even (gasp) like it!
I did all that - I gotta agree with him: The Forum Interface Sucks. Not so bad that I refuse to post here ('cuz I'm a Post Wh0re). But it still Sucks.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Ahhhh, your just a big baby anyway! :wink:
Oh yeah? Ride down here and say that to my face!

(not that I'd do anything about it, but still)

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I really enjoyed the belittling reponses that BrowningBAR, Seruzawa, and Longride posted to SherpaSuper's complaint about the new MO website.

I can see that MO is on its way to enjoying the kind of success typically enjoyed by businesses that know what's best for their customers, irrespective of what their customers want. Clearly, any customer that doesn't like the new format is a Luddite that MO can do without.

Lotsa' luck, guys.
I can't even pronounce "Luddite", let-alone know what one is, and here you go flingin' that accusation around like these people are afraid of change and are anarchists or somethin'.........

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I really don't care, but I still can't edit my posts. :)
Just give yer computer a good "whack" upside its CPU, that should fix it. It'll make you feel better, anyhows.

Oh yeah - I edited this post: NYAH-NYAH-NA-NYAH-YA!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.